Special conversion for people with physical handicaps
Due to its continuously variable transmission, its compactness and overview, the Lintrac is ideal for special conversions for people with physical handicaps. The spectrum ranges from the lift technology with swivel seat to the radio throttle.
"Physical impairment does not necessarily mean renouncing mobility with the tractor. Today, despite physical limitations, it is possible to work actively and safely at the farm and to participate in road traffic ",
says CEO Hermann Lindner.
The Lintrac perfect for wheelchair users
Konrad Großlercher from Virgen has already worked successfully with his special Lintrac for about 200 hours. Attachments including hydraulics and PTO are fully automatically connected and disconnected.
The Lintrac is the first stepless standard tractor with steerable rear axle, from which more than 600 units have already been discontinued. Fields of application are mountain and grassland farming, cultivated agriculture and the municipal sector.
The most important conversions of the special Lintrac:
- The Lintrac was equipped with a special lifting technology in the direction of travel left.
- There is a swiveling seat on the lift, which can be easily moved up and down with the electric remote control. Wheelchair users thus reach the interior of the tractor on their own and out again.
- The accelerator pedal can be operated by wireless with one hand.
- The service brake can also be operated by hand.
- The front loader with remote-controlled dome system can be parked and picked up from the tractor seat.
- The device can be changed using the hydraulic device interlock, for example from bucket to bale tongs or pallet fork, at the touch of a button.